November 17, 2009

Nanette Lapore Purfume....***sigh***

I've received the new Nanette Lapore fragrance and I just looove it!  I've been wanted this scent after seeing the advertisements in the fall magazines.  It is so feminine and sweet, but not 'little girl' sticky sweet; this is definately more for a sophsisticated lady.  So for this reason I wanted to share with my lovely, sophisticated readers.  I wish I could buy everyone a little bottle for Christmas, but I think my mortage company would not be so supportive when I asked for a month off... you know how unreasonable banks can be, ***sigh***.



So the next best thing I can offer where you can get a great 'trial' size for yourself at Sephora.com for only $18.00!  In the future, although I think this is already available in some locations, we will be able to share scents on the computer...can you believe it?  We could have a Vanilla or Lavendar scented blog!  Or chocolate, or even a fabulous fragrance.




9 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

So, how would you scent your blog? I think I'll have to get a hold of that perfume... sounds like something I'd enjoy. I'm a fan of Guerlain's Insolence - do you know it?

Whitney said...

I loooove it, too!

Suburban Princess said...

I am going to try this perfume when I am at sephora in a few weeks :O)

Annemarie said...

Just found your blog and so happy I did! It is lovely! This perfume sounds fabulous! I will definitely have to try it out the next time I am at Sephora! XOXO

FASHION SNAG said...

Maybe I will try it out! Thanks =)

xoxo

www.FashionSnag.com

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love teh sample size idea! I am going to hop over to Sephora on-line right now!!

Danielle @ Transforming Home said...

Off to Sephora I go!

Thanks so much for visiting my blog. I too have become a follower!

Have a great day.

Danielle

Anonymous said...

Scents on the computer? I can't even imagine... Would be kind of cool though.

Leslie @ A Blonde Ambition said...

I would love to have a scented blog! I'm thinking mine might smell like Yves Saint Laurent's new Parisienne!

Have a great day darling! And I'll definitely have to try the Nanette Lepore fragrance...anything NL is sure to be great!