September 04, 2009

Silence & Noise Asymmetrical Navajo Dress

Looking through the Urban Outfitters website, this dress caught my eye. Well no, actually the name of it did. I had to see what on earth a "Silence & Noise Asymmetrical Navajo Dress" would actually look like. It is cute and on sale! I may have ordered it at the beginning of summer, just for the name, so I could tease Edgar (note: he's Navajo). But since he secretly reads my blog (his occasional random statement about something he read gave him away), I had to share this find. I really like the purple and grey combination at the bottom of the dress. I have lovely purple Kelly-style bag that would look great with it. And purple shoes. A boots. Its amazing to me how much purple I actually have. Fall transition perhaps?
hhhhmmmmm.....I'll have to think about this as I head to lunch to see the NEW Ann Taylor and maybe, possibly use the coupon Ann so generously emailed to me this morning for a "buy one, get 50% off" of the second item. I would, after all, be rude not to visit after such a generous offering. And also stop in J. Crew, just to stalk my fall obsessions....

6 comments:

Unknown said...

This dress is darling! And with a cute cardigan sweater or jacket, it would transition to fall perfectly! Oh I love it too, lol! :)
I would love to have your gorgeous bunnies be the stars of the baby shower!! How perfect would that be? Your a doll :)
Hugs,
Amy

CIP said...

I love this! I feel like I've seen it on TV or seen it on someone I know...hmm! This is going to bother me now.

Viva La Fashion said...

i don't think that i've ever seen anything like that before but i really that about it. :)

Sher said...

Oh I think the dress is gorgeous, the mishmash of colours are just perfect:)

Michelle @Lipstickrules said...

Hey there! I saw your note re; my blog and thanks for letting me know about you! I have just followed you. Love the name of your blog!

Michelle
lipstickrules.com

Unknown said...

I want, I need, I've just got to have!

Cheers.