September 10, 2009








I think I am a bit behind in posting my Labor Day weekend activities, but still wanted to share because I saw an interesting play in San Diego, CA, called “It’s the Housewives”. For those of you who liked the music of Wings and/or Paul McCartney, this may be interesting! Laurence Juber, who was lead guitarist for Wings and his wife, Hope, who is a playwright, director, songwriter, both wrote and directed this play. The website is www.itsthehousewives.com. We went to the opening night and there was a small gathering for cake and food afterwards on the roof of the building; great view of the city.
My dress is from Barney’s and the jacket is a shrunken bell-sleeve trench from Paper Doll on Melrose in Los Angeles, CA. DKNY sandals. Jewelery from Nordstrom and J. Crew.

2 comments:

Susu Paris Chic said...

I like the way you spice up your outfit with red accents of lipstick (red, ha ha, what else...) and nail polish. It gives a nice contrast to the smoother hues of your dress and coat.

Anonymous said...

Ooh! Have THE best time! I want to go see it too. I wish we lived closer. A blogger meet up would be fun!! I can't wait to hear what you think about the movie! Enjoy!! :)