September 09, 2009

Fashion's Night Out


I think I may be a bit late in the process, but I ordered my t-shirt this morning (I got the longsleeve) to support Fashion’s Night Out; it is really cute. Blogger Cari from Financial Services is not Fashion actually had a post which reminded me that I had better get my order in now that I know that I CANNOT ATTEND (sobs). I sooooo wish I could have had some time to plan a trip to attend. It sounds like fun! I found the t-shirt on designer Adam Lippes' Web site, Adam. Is anyone planning to attend? Please share pictures!

Fashion’s Night Out will donate a portion of sales from the t-shirts go to support the
National September 11 Memorial & Museum.

NOTE:
September 10

Retailers will unite for a single evening in New York City and thirteen other fashion capitals around the world by creating engaging and entertaining incentives to inspire consumers and invigorate the economy and local industry.


SEPTEMBER 11

The world remembers the 2001 tragedies. Proceeds from the sale of the official Fashion’s Night Out T-shirt will soon be donated to the National September 11 Memorial & Museum.


SEPTEMBER 12

The Official Borough Clothing Drive Drop-off Locations are open.

4 comments:

JINX said...

i really love your style and i enjoy what you bring to fashion blogging...


fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com
fashionjinx.blogspot.com

BonBon Rose Girls Kristin said...

May I join your pity party? I'm so bummed I'm not going!

Susu Paris Chic said...

Hi there!

Thanks for popping in on my blog. I wanted to visit yours right away. It looks really nice. I wonder if the event will also take place here in Paris?

Red Lipstick said...

Hi Susu,
From looking at the website, it appears that it will. I hope you can go!

http://www.fashionsnightout.com