September 01, 2009

Fall Lilly

I'm in love with the new Lilly fall prints, this 'you crack me up' design is sssooo cute.

I tend to favor lots of black for work but this outfit is one I would wear EASILY! And I think I have to have this peacock dress - i love it, or her (the peacock). I just do; its sweet, and I think it looks very professional, but also adorable for dinner. 2ndly, its rather a bit Native American, don't you think? Must be the feathers...(I know Edgar, wrong tribe! I always get the wrong tribe! Jeeez!).
I usually find my Lily wear at Nordrstom, but I may order these early from the website, if possible. I see the Lily website has size 0, Ok, I'm sold! I'm ordering the skirt today.

7 comments:

Beth Dunn said...

I always love their stuff! xoxo

Unknown said...

Fabulous! I love Lily too :) That skirt is gorgeous, I love the shape.
Thank you so much for stopping by my blog and leaving such sweet comments! I always love to meet another bunny lover :) Your buns are GORGEOUS!! Oh my gosh,they are so sweet and soft looking. I just want to squeeze them, lol! Beautiful!!
Hugs,
Amy

Little Bow Prep said...

What a darling skirt! Lilly is jsut fab!

Oh, and no worries, I'll be back :)

LPC said...

I almost used that skirt in my latest Polyvore. I really like it.

Elle said...

Oooh I love that skirt! As I said in my lilly post earlier this week, I'm a Lilly Admirer from afar, meaning usually I think she looks great on everyone but me, however, I would wear that skirt.... ALOT!

Red Lipstick said...

I've placed my order for the skirt! I ordered the 0, so I'm hoping it will fit (I didn't see a "petite"). I'll share pictures when it arrives!

LPC,I've recently discovered Polyvore, and I'm looking forward to setting up an account!

Thank you everyone for your lovely comments!

Magdalena said...

I just tried to ordr the skirt a few days ago in a size 2 and I think it sold out. I love it and need to locate it!! Your blog is lovely
Bunny
are those your pet rabbits , we have three, my kids love pets