August 03, 2009

Fall Shopping

It all started with the Nordstrom sale. Now the JCrew catalogs, Bluefly's emails....I've started the process that is FALL SHOPPING! Even the little boutiques around San Diego and Orange County, CA have cute fall clothes. I've already bought too much, now its time to organize and determine what I really 'need' to make my wardrobe complete.

Last week I had all my boots re-heeled and pumps shined and re-heeled at the fabulous Nordstrom shoe repair. I've been going there for years and they have always done a great job. So this week my job is to start pulling pieces I already own out of the closet for alterations. You know - the great jacket with the too-long arms or the pants that are just too big in odd places. I have an incredible tailor in Los Angeles, who is very reasonable. Over the course of the next couple of weeks I'll get a pile together, including the things I just bought and plan a day trip to see the tailor (and of course visit BLISS Spa!). Pictures to follow!

No comments: