February 24, 2010

Happy Wednesday!

I'm going to visit my mom for her birthday! Spend the night, watch Shopaholic and have some quality girly time with her!

I've decided to merge both of my blogs into one because as much as I'd love to, I just don't have the time to maintain both of them. I'm going to divide the fashion posts and the home decorating posts and any other randomness by tabs, as opposed to labels. That's proving fun to learn. For all the programming I do, I've never done this! Although I've contacted a couple of people who do this, everyone is busy. If you know of anyone who does blog sites, who might make my tabs, please let me know!

Happy Wednesday and maybe I can sneak in a picture of my mom. She's very camera shy!

I'll leave you with a couple of hair styles that I'm obsessing over, as I wait for my hair to grow...

look of bangs without really being bangs...
 
so long and lush!


I love this hair color.

8 comments:

Suburban Princess said...

Happy Birthday to your mom! Have a great time with her! I loved the Shopaholic books so it was so nice to see it in movie format!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

Sounds like a perfect way to celebrate! have a wonderful time! I am loving loose curls right now!

Unknown said...

I am happy you had fun with your Mom. I am letting my hair grow too:)
Gros bisous!!!

Unknown said...

OH and i love the shopaholic movie too. I own it. Cracks me up!

trishie said...

Hope you have a wonderful time with your mom, happy birthday to her!

Winchester Manor said...

Hello Sweet Friend,

Please excuse my sparse visits...crazy busy with it all! I hope you had a wonderful time with your mom.

Traci with http://www.sweetcheekydesigns.com/ did my blog for me, she is such a sweetheart and fast!

Wishing you a fabulous and blessed week!!

Hugs,
Karyn

bunny, The Paris House Designs said...

Happy Birthday to your mom!! I hope you had a great time and enjoyed the movie...It is so cold and snowy here, hope you are warm and well.
xoxo
love your header picture
ps, I'm on wordpress , my sons are on blogger so I'm not sure about how to do it, mine just get labelled and go into categories...good luck

Susu Paris Chic said...

Sounds like you and your mommy had a fun night together! I'd love to see her picture, but I understand about moms being camera shy - mine is the same. But if ever I manage to get a good shot of her, she's happy. I can see that in her eyes... so I keep casually trying.

Hugs from Paris!