January 30, 2010

Adorable Alexa Chung

The Perfect Fit: Alexa Chung to Design Collection for Madewell !!

...Alexa Chung and Madewell are going to join forces. She so stylish and fresh looking, just adorable.  Madewell, it seems,[ "was the first brand to approach her, asking her to collaborate, consult, or just generally come over and pass on some of that gamine-redux style that she makes look so effortless. Yet Madewell were the perfect suitors because, Chung says, they were so laidback and undesperate. “I’d always been a bit cautious of collaborations—that they’d just be a money thing,” she says. “When I moved to New York, Madewell asked to meet me. I went in, and I liked the company. Everything about our meeting was very organic and casual; not full-on. They were open to suggestions.”]

The collection will be available just in time for Fall 2010!  (I'm already looking forward to the next Fall as it is my favorite time of year). 

How sweet is that pink bag??!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I think I need that pink bag... immediately!!!!

Unknown said...

Oh these are darling!! I have been having so much fun shopping for spring lately!! Anthro has some darling new things!
Hugs,
Amy

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

I love that second look!