December 21, 2009

What do you think of Test Tubes?

I enjoy them, at least the kinds filled with make up and skincare!  This program is so much fun, and now its even less expensive! Have you ever tried Test Tubes?  New Beauty magazine sponsors this product.  I've been 'subscribing' to Test Tubes on and off for the past 3 years or so.  It gives you the opportunity to try products that you may otherwise be unfamiliar with, but you may find that you love.  Some of the products are close to full size and last a couple of weeks. 



I couldn't find on the site if the program is shipped outside of the US (sorry).





1 comment:

Lesli said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog & your sweet comments! Aren't Chloe & Elle Dee the best fashion bloggers? Love them!

I hope you have a wonderful holiday season too and a Happy 2010!!

Oh, and thank you for becoming a follower of my blog. I just need one more follower and then I will be doing a fun giveaway so stop back again soon!!