October 29, 2009

Totes by Coco

I ordered the cutest tote bag from Chantal at her Cocorosa blog

Aren't they cute?  Well, I only ordered ONE bag actually, but Chantal was visiting Europe during that time period and she thought that the delivery took too long. S0, what a surprise I had when I opened the bag:  a sweet note from Chantal AND a second bag for free!  What a doll! 

I've been taking my lunch to work in them and they are just adorable.  These are the two that I have, and she has other designs as well.







6 comments:

Love Lace said...

CUTE!!!

The Blonde Duck said...

How cute!

Unknown said...

Those are so cute! I am going to have to check out her blog! I love tote bags :) How sweet of her to send you another one!!
Hugs,
Amy

Whitney said...

Love the black and white! Too cute!

Fabulous Finds Gal said...

Very cute tote. Glad to have found you, neighbor!

Christina
Fabulous Finds Gal

~Lisa said...

Cute-ness!