October 20, 2009

DKNY Trench

After all my complaining about the 90 degree weather, we have had rain for the past 2-days! I would have loved to stay home and work on home projects.

I finally was able to wear my DKNY black trench coat that I got at a complete steal during a pre-fall sale. Seriously a steal! It was $40.00, regularly $180.00 with all the discounts being offered.

Well, I know now why it was on sale, as cute as it is, it is a spring trench, because it is NOT warm at all!!! I ventured out of the office for my lunch time walk to Starbucks and was cold, not freezing, but cold. Leaving the office at 6:00 made the final determination: this is a spring trench and I am going to buy the LINED J Crew Lady Day Coat when they go on sale. Yes, I have several other coats, but none of them warm enough. I'm also looking at OSLO Jacket, which I saw on another blog, and of course the name has completely slipped my mind.  I need to start writing things down!




These pictures are sad, I need to break down and buy a tri-pod at Target and use the larger 'adult' camera instead my little, easy to hold, Cannon.

I'm not sure why my skin is appearing so shiny, must be happiness about the rain?! 






10 comments:

Unknown said...

i really hope to get a trench coat this season...i saw an adorable one from H&M on someone else's blog today! i love yours too!
xox

Suburban Princess said...

At least you know you have one ready for spring!

Whitney said...

It's definitely cute and just think, you'll be all ready when spring gets here!

High-Heeled Foot in the door said...

Only $40!!!! Woo hoo!!! You find the greatest deals!

Southern Champagne Wishes said...

I love the trench! Thanks for visiting my blog today and for your comment!

###### said...

this is my first visit here..love the title of the blog

Unknown said...

indeed it was a steal x

The Blonde Duck said...

I like the trench!

My skin always looks like a mirror in the rain..bleah!

Headbands and Hand Bags said...

$40.00?? Seriously! Those steels always end up being my favorite things!! Darling! Hooray for rain!

Wini said...

Wow, what a great bargain!! I like your trench. I have a black trench too. I also bought it on sale for $40.00, believe it or not, unfortunately its not DKNY however...