August 25, 2009

Indian Market Art


Please excuse the hat hair...and I don't know what Edgar is doing to his hair...caught up in the moment I suppose...









They look quite similar, right?!!


Photos of the many art galaries visited in Santa Fe, NM. There was a festive atmostphere, but yet it was easy to get into a great 4-star restarant, with patio dining. Crowds were very well planned for. I would best describe it as an very upscale, high-end festival. I had so wanted to shop (for fall....) but there just was not time and I was only able to puchase one lovely silk red blouse, with a very cool design. Pics on that to follow! Fiance surprised me with pink pearl earrings AND a 4 caret polished turquoise ring (not the traditional Native style of turquoise).






































































No comments: