May 22, 2009

Great New Website

I just joined a great new website that one of my connection on Linked In has started. It is a really fun place to go with some incredible women doing amazing things. You can even have your own blog on it! Its called Suitespot.com. A place for professional, interesting women to connect and discuss ideas and business. I've added a link to my blog so that everyone can visit the site.

One is example of an great undertaking is a book that one of the women is writing AND the number of words she is writing per week. I've always fancied the whole concept of writing so I'm certainly going to learn a few tips from her! I could live in Europe and write when I retire! Or keep working and live in Europe and write! (there's a pattern here!)

Enjoy!

http://the-suitespot.com/

No comments: