October 29, 2008

About

I love fashion, home design, manners, writing, photography, running and continually learning about new, exciting things. This little blog is a way that I can share and express my enjoyment of shopping and decorating therapy! I've applied to grad school, was accepted and my company recinded its educational program.  So I'm looking at all MBA offered to find the right one for me.  The plan is to begin in my MBA program in 2010.


The styles of Audrey Hepburn, Jackie, Grace Kelly, Mary-Kate Olsen, Ashley Olsen, Lilly, Victoria Beckham, Kelly Ripa, Gemma Ward are just a few of my style inspirations. I'm a bit of a dichotomy with my style: an aficionada of both preppy and couture, so I've found ways to intertwine them. I "plan" to study fashion/design after completing my MBA; which means I'll just be a perpetual student for the rest of my life!



Welcome.